Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Old Dutch Dill Pickle Chips How Can I Simulate The Seasoning On Old Dutch Dill Pickle Chips They Will Not Sell Me Any Or Tell Me How To Ma

How can i simulate the seasoning on old dutch dill pickle chips they will not sell me any or tell me how to ma - old dutch dill pickle chips

It would be interesting.

I've never done before, but would not hurt to try it.
I bet that if, after the potatoes are cut, you give them a companion in the marinade juices favorites, then fry them.
You can take the juice to make them stronger, or leave the potatoes in it for a while.

Or maybe a better idea of filling a spray bottle with juice and cucumber, and if it comes fresh from the fryer to give them a shot quickly before they cool. I bet a lot of work.

I think I'll try that now, actually. I have a few potatoes, that I use to ...
I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment