Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Part Buy Part Rent Opinions Two Part Question, One Asked Before, However More Detail Was Needed, Regarding Medicaid?

Two part question, one asked before, however more detail was needed, regarding medicaid? - part buy part rent opinions

Questions are how do you feel about this? and how I feel about it?

It is the state of New York in the five boroughs and Long Iceland, pop. More than 2 million U.S. dollars. my source, my cousin who lives in the Bronx. his friends, including her own children have received their keys. I know not affected: the mouth, but a twisted background, disability of two curved plates and crossed with the presence of ATM or food. He also said that while the govt is not matter and you will receive $ 400 per week. When I spoke with her, or you came to visit, I get very angry and upset when she shows me what to buy or take a vacation .. I have not the heart of the report. it is my duty to do so? It has one MD Asst. Degree, but she feels when she worksthey can not afford day care) or live comfortably and I LOL. Your children's father works for the department of sanitation of the city. However, you can continue to receive rental assistance and reduced to $ 35 per month.


I do not hate the poor. I am a registered Democrat. Please do not criticize because I'm my data properly if you are from New York, you know. I am looking for advice on situations.

3 comments:

  1. Many of us know such people. They know the system and how you work to their advantage. It takes money to people who really need it.

    My situation is that my company gives the home health aid can not fill the jobs available. I had colleagues tell me they can not do more than work time. Many people go to school, care, free day, accommodation, meals and medical and dental care for their children. go to school, and it sounds wonderful, but they are not the best for themselves, for money. One was the study of horticulture for they have an awesome patio. Words from his own mouth.

    makes me angry because I've always worked for what I wanted.

    should inform all these people, but it's easier to say than fact. Good luck, what you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You angy jealous and bitter and children to help them. Typical Republican

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each of us look not like to deceive people, if the system is paying money for things. Yes, it is your duty to inform them and can do anonymously. Want to know if you saw someone stealing a ring in a jewelry store? Same thing. It has the ability to themselves and their children and supporting her husband's duty to support them. There's nothing wrong with a few sacrifices in life. It makes you stronger.

    ReplyDelete