Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Club 783 Windsor Ont Can I Even Get Into A College?? :(?

Can i even get into a college?? :(? - club 783 windsor ont

I'm thinking now ... Until now, I know, too, is likely to AS and BS

Average GPA without last year: 2783
Courses taken / taking:
AP Government
AP Bio
AP Us History-C
AP Psychology-C +
AP-C lang
and all other classes are normal

IDE to say that was my schedule this year and last year was very difficult. Ive only subject field and 9 degrees. I got some clubs are not very numerous. There are no community service.

I have a 1600 on the SA
My parents have the money to any university.
I am a resident of Virginia, but would rather not go to college here.
I may go to Pacific University! just as a dentist.

Basically, could, if I name the school please come and tell me whether I have a chance at the University ofersity Pacific. I prefer universities in California.

4 comments:

  1. Well, there are some incredible years of study in Virginia, but they are very competitive. Frankly, I can not say which school (inside or outside the state) would receive, because I do not know what their average values have to!

    With regard to a specific school? I know that once the school was reduced to see was able to find that the overall grade of professional students and a breakdown of the average for the ACP countries.
    Here you will find some information about the school that you mentioned:
    http://www.eduers.com/University/Califor ...
    Their average age is 3.5 GPA and SAT score, math and critical reading only take into account, so you need to know what your score is below the section of the letter.

    In any case, begin, a few schools, if you are a, which is perfect for you, and findDecision early enough to do or if they were offered, I personally find it quite improves your chances. It also means bringing the many schools, you will probably be accepted in some classes are difficult and took your notes decent!

    And as an alternative, I'm from Virginia, as well, and you want the matter, but I'm 90% sure it's a program when you attend a university in Virginia for 2 years, you can automatically and get a another school in Virginia, his graduation. So as a last resort is not really the end of the world if you do not get into university!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do so many people have access to the GPA? It could be much better if I had not done that.

    Anyway, you can still get to college, but for the least competitive. I have a 2.8 and got into a lot of 3 levels and create 4s. I went to community college, but for me to go to UMich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chico State, where I go. Sac State, State Bakersfield

    Http: / / answers.yahoo.com / question / index my answer? ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUDY lesson I SAY YUR
    YURSELF APPLY NOW TO SCHOOL

    YA WANT TO BE A TOOTH?

    Then you say YUR WORK

    ReplyDelete