Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pleurisy Symptoms More Condition_symptoms Dr. Said It Was Pleurisy, But Could It Be Pericarditis?

Dr. said it was Pleurisy, but could it be Pericarditis? - pleurisy symptoms more condition_symptoms

I know the symptoms of pleurisy and pericarditis are very similar. Pleurisy, an inflammation of the lining of the lungs and inflammation of the lining of the heart, pericarditis. Both have pain on motion. It hurts when I face down, and I read that it is a symptom of pericarditis. And nowhere is regarded as a symptom of pleurisy. The pain is on the left side of the chest, in the realm of my heart. But it could be, my left lung. It hurts when I take you from sitting or lying down. It hurts when I cough or sneeze. It hurts when I change position. But it hurts more when I am on my back. The ER doc did not seem in a hurry and was not interested to stay on my questions. I wonder if it is not just a majority) (pleurisy, pericarditis, and ignores the rarest of two (). Has anyone either or both of these elements? Can you tell me what are your symptoms? Any help is welcome. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment